In this unit, the learner will be taught to solve comparison, sum and difference problems using information presented in a line graph. The learner will be taught to complete, read and interpret information in tables, including timetables.
Year 5 Statistics consists of:
- Parent/tutors guide
- Statistics 1 – I can read and interpret line graphs.
- Statistics 2 – I can draw line graphs.
- Statistics 3 – I can read and interpret tables.
- Statistics 4 – I can read and interpret two way tables.
- Statistics 5 – I can read and interpret timetables.